domingo, 18 de enero de 2009

Farewell Shanghai - 再见上海

It's time to move on... almost 5 months have passed since I arrived in Shanghai, finished my semester... improved my Chinese and made some excellent friends who I will miss like hell and I'm hopeful to see them again... either back in SH or in Buenos Aires, or wherever... The last days in Shanghai I spent doing what you do best... Shopping and clubbing. Not to mention karaoke almost every other day, teppanyaki, sichuanese food, xi'an-ese food, and the hardest part... starting to say goodbye to each one of my friends...



List of things (NOT PEOPLE) I'll miss the most about Shanghai... as far as I can remember now:

- KTV
- 包子, 水饺, 煎饺, and all kind of dumplings...
- 七浦 (Qipu) Market... and all the other markets
- 橘子!!! and the woman at the fruit store
- D2 and Studio, y las caripelas de siempre...
- Teppanyaki
- La chabona que habla en el metro/the girl that talks in the subway... Please get ready to alight from the left aside!
- City Shop and their sandwiches
- 这个structure teacher... and 精读 and 口语 =D
- 青岛啤酒!!! (Qingdao beer)
- My class... and especially Gaojie!!!!!!
- Ajisen noodlesssssssssssssss
- Croissants de France and their 12RMB 卡布奇诺 (lease kapuchinuo)
- Chinglish
- and many many more things 现在想不起来!!!
I feel excited about the upcoming part, sad about leaving Shanghai and weird about going back home eventually.

现在我很难受因为我快出去.我希望快回来. 上海又棒又有意思. 我交了很多朋友我会好想. 现在我习惯了中国的生活,但是我该走了. 但是我很享受这五个月在上海的时光.
再见上海, 我希望很快再看见你.

2 comentarios:

  1. bye sebastian.hope can c u next time.bryan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wierd?? about coming home?? i will get you wierd! in your ass! MF come back already! and bring me souvenirs!

    ResponderEliminar